Thursday 24 March 2011

..a single drop of rain..

.. I fly a starship across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain..
..and I will be back again..



..I am dreaming of a journey that I would make...to the beginning...to the land of an eternal spring..brought forth by the dance of dainty heels...where echoed the first word, Read...

...I am dreaming of being that little drop of rain...and be part of a flood...of a concentrical congregation..

..Lord, grant me...that I may say..
...O my Lord, here I am at Your service, here I am...

5 comments:

Grandpa said...

Salam Bangmat, in the end that's the journey we will all take. May we all be ready with our 'bekal' for eternity...

Unknown said...

This post reminds me of the movie Rango, I watched last nite.

The wise Armadillo said to the self-seeking Rango, "I'll see U on the other side"

Deep meaning coming from some cartoon characters....

mamasita said...

Sometimes Pakmat..I feel as though I came from the other side..to be tested on this side.
Fail or pass, I know I'll go home oneday..that's for sure.

Granny Hani said...

aware or not, i am a fan of your blog..like the way you express urself, most of all the fatherly side of you..
PakMat,
your children will always love u...always.

Unknown said...

..salam, friends..it is a much nearer journey that I am alluding to..:)..labaikallah..I am here, Lord..for I am hoping to make it to Makkah this year..doa for me..:)

..and hanikemelut..I read all of those blogs that appear on my blogroll..including yours..:)

so, you guys take care..jdbb..jaga diri baik-baik..semoga kalian dirahmati Allah...